Neighborhood leaf-raking by the youth of Saint Paul Lutheran Church
"Living and Sharing God’s Love"
We live and share our faith in Jesus Christ by...
- Trusting God with all our heart
- Learning God’s desire for us
- Telling others about God’s love
- Caring for others using the gifts God gives us
1. We believe in a Triune God - Father, Jesus, Spirit.
2. We believe that the Good News of Jesus is the center of the Scriptures, our faith, and our preaching.
3. We believe and teach that we are “justified by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.”
4. We believe the Scriptures are the inspired and authoritative Word of God for us.
5. We believe Jesus invites us to follow him and commands us to tell others about him.
6. We believe that the sacraments, Holy Baptism and Holy Communion, are central to our life.
St. Paul Lutheran Church Baptism
St. Paul Lutheran Church First Communion
7. We believe that the most accurate summary of our theology is The Small Catechism.
St. Paul Lutheran Church Outdoor Worship
1. We worship God as the center of our life together.
2. We value learning and deepening our faith in God.
3. We serve God by serving others, using the gifts God has given us.
4. We are the body of Christ in which each person is loved and belongs.